Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UberX 25% drivers only get $3 while Uber keep $3.20 on all minimum fare trips. Make sure you let your pax know Uber is taking 52% of their fare. Most pax think Uber only take 20%!

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
They better have an increase for us too !
Probably not.

This is messed up... by % uber may be exceeding a Mears Night shift car soon... if they havn't already.

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I bet you Lyft going to up their booking fee soon since they are notorious Uber follower.

Lyft reminds me of Sesame Street's Grover aka Lyft and Elmo aka Uber find a pyramid episode.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
UberX 25% drivers only get $3 while Uber keep $3.20 on all minimum fare trips. Make sure you let your pax know Uber is taking 52% of their fare. Most pax think Uber only take 20%!
My calculations are a little different as the minimum fare did not increase with the BF increase. UberX minimum is $5.85 and Uber will now take $2.20 off the top = $3.65 then 25% of that = another $0.91 for them leaving the driver with $2.74, not the $3 you mentioned, it is however over half for the good guys at Uber. It's so cool that they preach less is more but continue to give themselves raises (raising rates for their benefit) while screwing drivers into submission. Uber's BS is unlimited and drivers keep taking it in the @$$.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My calculations are a little different as the minimum fare did not increase with the BF increase. UberX minimum is $5.85 and Uber will now take $2.20 off the top = $3.65 then 25% of that = another $0.91 for them leaving the driver with $2.74, not the $3 you mentioned, it is however over half for the good guys at Uber. It's so cool that they preach less is more but continue to give themselves raises (raising rates for their benefit) while screwing drivers into submission. Uber's BS is unlimited and drivers keep taking it in the @$$.
Minimum fare actually went up to $6.20 to accommodate Uber's raise.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
For three years at every rate cut Uber sings lower rates = more rides BUT due to their greed rates on UberX min fare have gone from $4 to $6.20, double talking lying ****** bags

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Why are you still driving for Uber?
I do a few (maybe less than 5 total) destination filter trips a week. That's currently it. Most of the time I get bored waiting for a match and give up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts