Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got fed up with Uber text lies. Everything from all the money i'm missing to lies about surge to events to rush hour you name it. BLOCKED all future text messages from Uber…..Apple changing software to allow selective blocking of ******** and their messages was the GREATEST update EVER!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Laura was so stupid annoying last week and finally I sent her lovely STOP text. they combine Lauras stupid "take advantage info" with receiving guarantee via SMS.
anyway, there guarantee are joke and I will miss nothing

·
Registered
460 Posts
She got on my nerves with all the it s busy and you r missing out propaganda that I had to send "stop" to escape Uber cyborg Laura.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
I finally got fed up with Uber text lies. Everything from all the money i'm missing to lies about surge to events to rush hour you name it. BLOCKED all future text messages from Uber…..Apple changing software to allow selective blocking of ******** and their messages was the GREATEST update EVER!
They even wanted access to my microphone on my I phone. Heard of uber 's a God View? They are watching and listening to their drivers .!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts