Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why the hell Uber take away the airports counter queue from uber Black.Unless your not part of any watsupp groups you will have no idea wat is the waiting time approximately on the lot.It is a Bul.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Why the f¥£*€ Uber toke away the airports counter queue from uber Black.Unless your not part of any watsupp groups you will have no idea wat is the waiting time approximately on the lot.It is a Bul.
Sorry, ... waiting on UberBlack fares at O'Hare is a fool's errand, unless the 4+ hours waiting time is just an opportunity to catch up on your sleep.

UberX gained entry into the airports & killed the business for taxis, limos, and UberBlack. It's now their turn (i.e.; the full-timers) to feel the pain.

Welcome to slave-labor US of A.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Why
Sorry, ... waiting on UberBlack fares at O'Hare is a fool's errand, unless the 4+ hours waiting time is just an opportunity to catch up on your sleep.

UberX gained entry into the airports & killed the business for taxis, limos, and UberBlack. It's now their turn (i.e.; the full-timers) to feel the pain.

Welcome to slave-labor US of A.
Why do you and many others keep saying slave-labor America. Nobody is standing behind you slashing away at your back forcing you to drive for Uber. As with anything else, quit and get a real non-slave job. I hate Uber myself which is why I drive once in a great blue moon when something unexpected comes up. Other then that I just don't drive. Let me guess, your response is going to be you have no choice right? You do have a choice. Get off your couch and get a real job. Physically unable? Sure you are. That condition is known to be called LAZINESS. Cure? Get a real job!!! I'm just saying!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts