Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know an owner that leases Uber black SUVs. I know a couple with older cars and asking $400 a week which is impossible now days with as little business as there is

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Gotta be able to hustle cash rides if you want to make that lease payment.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gotta be able to hustle cash rides if you want to make that lease payment.
Yup. You can't cut it with these cheap ass rides Uber expects you to pick up. I used to drive for local limo company who was grandfathered in on the old black program. Now the ubertards make you pick up all rides. I don't pick up X unless it's surging. Too cheap, too low of a fare to be putting my ride through. And yah, you gotta hustle. I've just finished having my website built and applying for city operating authority and getting away from Uber. It just isn't worth driving for them anymore.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cash rides r not easy to come by now days ... Summers r a little tougher for anybody in the business
Yup. Pretty slow during summer. Mary Kay convention I believe starts soon so it'll pick up some. Unfortunately those old bitties are super cheap and rarely if ever tip. You can practically see the moths fly out of their wallets when they're in town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts