Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An uber driver told me that he took a uber in Atlanta and after the ride he saw the a tip option in the uber rider app. Has anyone else seen or about this?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
An uber driver told me that he took a uber in Atlanta and after the ride he saw the a tip option in the uber rider app. Has anyone else seen or about this?
Would you like to buy the Skyway Bridge? I'll sell it to you ... cheap! Lol

Just kidding! Wouldn't that be nice?! I hope it's true!

·
Registered
11 Posts
They've probably had this tip option for months. They just keep the tips for Uber office parties and have no plans on ever telling us about it..... hahahahaha.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
No, mid-Oct, and zero tips on my Uber payment statements for Atlanta or Athens driving.

·
Banned
270 Posts
I rather like cash tips instead waiting till the next day to see if I was tipped or not.
I hope they never add a tip button.
I was usually giving maximum of 4 stars to pax with no tip.
Since I learned only Lyft never connects to same pax at 3 or less stars I now give Uber pax only 1 star if there was no tip.

unless it was a surge

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
He probably says he "googled" something on Bing. When he drinks Pepsi he says he had a Coke. He buys Puff tissues and says "hand me a Kleenex."

I'm betting he "Uber'd" on Lyft and saw the tip option.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a Tip option on the Uber Ap. It's for Cabs that are using the ap. I have had several pax tell me they have added a tip for me The last time, I went into the Ap with the pax to check it out. Check it our for yourselves.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
There is a Tip option on the Uber Ap. It's for Cabs that are using the ap. I have had several pax tell me they have added a tip for me The last time, I went into the Ap with the pax to check it out. Check it our for yourselves.
Except this pax said he tipped on a trip in Atlanta - there's no UberTaxi there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts