Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I just got tlc I'D in box. Have no idea what to do next now. Want to try with uber. Help please where to start.
Thank you all

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Figure out what you want to do in terms of time. Part time or full time. For part time, get a partner so you can maximize profit and reduce costs. For full time set up a schedule in which you will most likely make the most money out of your time. Be a very defensive driver, figure out if you will rent, lease or finance. If you rent, try american leasing or fast track leasing. Do not bother with tower or buggy or luxor. If you will lease make sure it is something you want to do long term because its a 2 year commitment at best. If you finance go to a regular dealership and buy a 15k car with good mileage. Go through the tlc process for the vehicle and squeeze as much juice out of the car, then repeat the cycle. Dont only just do uber but think of doing lyft and maybe join a car base so you can have calls too. Treat this as a business not a job and you will succeed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like fist I should learn how to expres my thoughts corectly.
My case unique as everybody's else cases.
In my case I am willing to work for winter season only, till April I would say. So renting is only option.
American leasing or fast track I get that, I'll do.
How about all goodies Uber about to offer? Bonuses, promotions? Are they really work? I am working as interstate truck driver, so basically I have job but for winter it's better to stay in town for safety reason. So if uber bonuses just another ,,joke,, I would rather start later than sooner. I am looking to stay online about 10 hours 8am-6pm. I don't care about traffic or competition at this point, what I am looking for, is normal working hours.
Many thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you guys tell if it's good idea to get one car for 2 people and if yes, how to do it.
Many thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts