Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,525 Posts
Uber smashed by Grab in South East Asia, gone, wiped out! And the same will happen here and I think the main difference is all these companies you mentioned don't pretend to be a technology company, they are a transport provider, pure and simple!
No way.
Uber smashed by local companies in asian markets.
Here uber is earning $$$ the other companies are joke. When they will stop funding the riders trips no one will use them ( like raxify these days).

Uber experience including the quality of the app is much better, uber has different car type and you can schedule a ride.

Poo is another great option for pax that the competitors don't have.

I know you hate uber but taxify & ola are much more strict in term of acceptance & cancelation rates and soon they will left only with slaves ants.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Uber smashed by Grab in South East Asia, gone, wiped out! And the same will happen here and I think the main difference is all these companies you mentioned don't pretend to be a technology company, they are a transport provider, pure and simple!
People like you were boasting upon uber,when it started its operations. Now you have taken the other side . The world is full of double faced creatures, who can switch sides as and when needed. Uber is here be cause of wankers who whinge here .

No way.
Uber smashed by local companies in asian markets.
Here uber is earning $$$ the other companies are joke. When they will stop funding the riders trips no one will use them ( like raxify these days).

Uber experience including the quality of the app is much better, uber has different car type and you can schedule a ride.

Poo is another great option for pax that the competitors don't have.

I know you hate uber but taxify & ola are much more strict in term of acceptance & cancelation rates and soon they will left only with slaves ants.
Its not going to happen . Surge is gone , with upfront fares its a pain in the a&&& for the drivers . And now this new cancellation rate. Uber is digging its own grave . Nothing in this corporate world is forever.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
Good thing about ola and DiDi is that they provide you with the drop off location. That’s a big plus for any driver. No more nasty calling and cancellations. They treat you like a real partner giving you upfront notification where you will be going.

And no upfront pricing. You get paid for the distance and time for driving. Don’t see Uber surviving long by stepping on the drivers income.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
You still can't read between the lines unless it was tagged <sarcasm> explicitly </sarcasm>.
Really, I thought your comment was oozing with sincerity as was my reply! Lighten up a bit!
People like you were boasting upon uber,when it started its operations. Now you have taken the other side . The world is full of double faced creatures, who can switch sides as and when needed. Uber is here be cause of wankers who whinge here .
Uber is here because of wankers who whinge here! WTF are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Beaten by ola I'm india. Didi bought them out in china. Taxify = uber killer. The demise of uber has begun. The way uber is squirming gives pleasure. Im giving them a couple of yrs before they become go catch
Comparing apples to oranges. They're all different markets.

Its not going to happen . Surge is gone , with upfront fares its a pain in the a&&& for the drivers . And now this new cancellation rate. Uber is digging its own grave . Nothing in this corporate world is forever.
Forehead Nose Skin Chin Photograph

WTF are you talking about?
Obviously himself

·
Premium Member
13,785 Posts
If the market is extensively supporting Ola and Taxifly (which seems so) Uber local must have a large chunk out of its passenger revenue.

It is odd that Uber is not attempting to defend its position...
Uber doesn't have to and they still got most of the market all for themselves. Both Ola and Taxifail have to spend billions of dollars more. They both launching still and i don't think taxify going to last and going to disappear like gocatch by 2019.

If Uber spends any money it will be essentially competing against itself and that be filling a truck loaded with cash and burning it. It not going to do anything to Ola or Taxify and doesn't change anything for them either. Everyone in Australia knows Uber is the market leader.

Best thing Uber can do is do nothing and wait out for Taxify to die out while Ola and Taxify compete against themselves.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts