Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday, I did a trip with multiple stops. I dropped the last pax and didn’t even pay attention to earnings. Eventually, I go check, and the trip isn’t even there. I waited the suggested 48 hours, and there is still no record of it. This is inexcusable for such a big company. My payout should be at least $25, but that’s not the problem. It’s just the principle of it and me needing to call Uber about not getting paid.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
On Friday, I did a trip with multiple stops. I dropped the last pax and didn't even pay attention to earnings. Eventually, I go check, and the trip isn't even there. I waited the suggested 48 hours, and there is still no record of it. This is inexcusable for such a big company. My payout should be at least $25, but that's not the problem. It's just the principle of it and me needing to call Uber about not getting paid.
From now on, take a screenshot of every ride beforehand. I don't think this has ever happened to me, at least if I noticed it.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
On Friday, I did a trip with multiple stops. I dropped the last pax and didn't even pay attention to earnings. Eventually, I go check, and the trip isn't even there. I waited the suggested 48 hours, and there is still no record of it. This is inexcusable for such a big company. My payout should be at least $25, but that's not the problem. It's just the principle of it and me needing to call Uber about not getting paid.
I've seen this before. Happened to me on an EWR trip to Williamstown Mass, a $385 run. Uber "had no record of it..." according to Manila. But I did have the pickup data and the trip number. Plus, the app "rebooted" itself driving through Westchester County and a red flag went up in my head. I explained it to the very understanding business traveler PAX and he shared his personal contact information with me should I need it after the trip.

Long (one month to get it posted) story short, Uber denied that I ever made the trip. Then I told them that the PAX said that he PAID $433 for the ride (forwarded the PAX's documentation of the paid receipt), The next day got a two line apology from Uber and the trip payment posted to my account. This should NEVER have happened! BTW, I have NEVER seen a mistake made on the other end of this where they've OVERPAID ME or paid me twice....Ummmmm?

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
I've seen this before. Happened to me on an EWR trip to Williamstown Mass, a $385 run. Uber "had no record of it..." according to Manila. But I did have the pickup data and the trip number. Plus, the app "rebooted" itself driving through Westchester County and a red flag went up in my head. I explained it to the very understanding business traveler PAX and he shared his personal contact information with me should I need it after the trip.

Long (one month to get it posted) story short, Uber denied that I ever made the trip. Then I told them that the PAX said that he PAID $433 for the ride (forwarded the PAX's documentation of the paid receipt), The next day got a two line apology from Uber and the trip payment posted to my account. This should NEVER have happened! BTW, I have NEVER seen a mistake made on the other end of this where they've OVERPAID ME or paid me twice....Ummmmm?
Can you attach (redacted) screenshots or any kind of proof that what you'e saying is true?

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Why would I lie here? But yes, I have everything, but it's a month's worth of back and forth threads and screen shots with replies. How can I contact you via direct email? I'm happy to send it if you have the fortitude to read it all.

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Why would I lie here? But yes, I have everything, but it's a month's worth of back and forth threads and screen shots with replies. How can I contact you via direct email? I'm happy to send it if you have the fortitude to read it all.
I don't need to read anything. Thanks for your offer though.

Thing I'm saying is Uber can easily charge more to pax based on their home zip code, and other data that gives them an idea of the pax's economic status. The last thing they'd want to do is get negative publicity by robbing 100% of the fare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts