Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the wonderful email. In order to make sure that Uber sucks forever, they are getting busy trying to onboard drivers in advance of students coming back. Raised the referral to $150 for anyone stupid enough to recruit their competition and surge buster.

We can only hope they are unsuccessful, otherwise this is a permanent state of affairs, drive hard and make peanuts. Welcome to the circus.

·
Premium Member
9,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never signed anybody up and I never will!
I hear you brother. I signed up one person, a friend who was just in it for the bonus. He did his 20 rides and we both collected, $200 each I think. It was a pleasure to stick it to Uber. I would never sign someone up who I thought was going to drive long term.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just got the wonderful email. In order to make sure that Uber sucks forever, they are getting busy trying to onboard drivers in advance of students coming back. Raised the referral to $150 for anyone stupid enough to recruit their competition and surge buster.

We can only hope they are unsuccessful, otherwise this is a permanent state of affairs, drive hard and make peanuts. Welcome to the circus.
I never gave and never will refer a driver! You have to be dumb AND greedy to do so!

·
Premium Member
63,041 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yeah, people are still under the delusion that driving for uber is "good money". It's the lie they tell themselves so they don't feel guilty about not tipping.
Speaking of tipping yesterday picked up 2 passengers 1 lived on Hunting Ridge Road and the other on Deer Trail and he happened to be a Lawyer and of course no tip from either.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I do a lot of online sales and I only try to refer people that live outside of my state. If you're driving in Florida it's not gonna effect me in NC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts