Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the fare detail pricing for Uber Assist in LA. Looks like $1 per min plus $0.18cents a mile.
I'm sure some bonehead programmer just transposed the details on the app but if you are giving out Assist rides you just might want to double check your math/ride statement. If Giving out rides for $1 per mile in LA is crazy then I don't know what to call it at 18cents a mile but you might qualify for next years Special Olympic's. Then again, at $1 per min if you are in traffic on the 405 during the commute hours you just might make some decent coin.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Check out the fare detail pricing for Uber Assist in LA. Looks like $1 per min plus $0.18cents a mile.
I'm sure some bonehead programmer just transposed the details on the app but if you are giving out Assist rides you just might want to double check your math/ride statement. If Giving out rides for $1 per mile in LA is crazy then I don't know what to call it at 18cents a mile but you might qualify for next years Special Olympic's. Then again, at $1 per min if you are in traffic on the 405 during the commute hours you just might make some decent coin.
This would normally be twelve to fifteen dollar ride so looks good to me. How do I sign up?
Screenshot_2015-08-05-15-32-51.png

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I'm developing an APP for assist
"WorstWays"
Any Cabbies around for input...lol

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
^^^ Ha Ha.

I thought that was a bat, but dam, makes a rattle snake look beautiful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts