Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber app is not giving me trip history or earnings information. It says the pages are under construction. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Main website is also havi ng issues... I keep getting "Bad Gateway 502" or "Internal Server Error 500" on the main page when I try to log in at home

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had the same issue and if you go to your Uber help in the app, it will create a hell email. I emailed them and they stated that there is a delay in the app and sometimes it takes 24-48 hours for your money to post. Suggestion:
Keep a book and pen handy to document the name , time , pick up location, drop off location so if there is any discrepancy you have a record of the pickup and drop off and time

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had the same issue and if you go to your Uber help in the app, it will create a hell email. I emailed them and they stated that there is a delay in the app and sometimes it takes 24-48 hours for your money to post. Suggestion:
Keep a book and pen handy to document the name , time , pick up location, drop off location so if there is any discrepancy you have a record of the pickup and drop off and time
I screenshot the pickup, the rider and the waybill for each rider request.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts