Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't bother working the City because of bargin basement fare rates. Instead, I work the Airport. Perhaps a little too well, lol. When I starting making an entire day's haul on 5-6 DIA runs a day, I suddenly started having major problems with the app at DIA. Getting kicked outta the queue or not placed into it altogether. When I complain, Uber tells me to drive in the City instead. I hate to sound like a conspracy theorist. But Uber did intentionally sabotage Lyft by ordering 5,000+ fake rides. Given that, sabotaging Uber drivers doesn't seem far fetched. So far all the drivers having this issue are one who specialize in DIA runs. Conspiracy? I think so. Hopefully Lyft won't do me the same way. If so, I got my landscaping business to fall back on, lol.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If Uber is giving priority to DIA vets, GOOD!

Those of us that are full time, have put in the work to know DIA in and out, have weathered all the changes, the scams, and the countless trial and error hours deserve precedence.

Unfortunately when they just expanded 200 new spaces for drivers the error is probably on your end vs a Uber conspiracy against you.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Rahlo - 5 or 6 DIA runs = 19 hour days? 6 hours or more of waiting in FIFO -- AND 4.5 hours of driving to destination (6 tripsx45min = 4.5 hrs) 2 hours waiting for return trips (6x20min=2 hours and you would be lucky to average just 20 min wait to get back to DIA) and 4.5 hours driving back to DIA with PAX) for a grand total of 19 hours... yeah right.

So let's say you dead head into DIA each time instead and cut out the 2 hour waiting for return trips as stated above -- you still at 17 hour days - hard to buy that one. Even if you shave off my estimated 45 min to drop off pax and get back to DIA down to 30 min - still won't add up.

Unless of course you have a scam to jump the Queue????

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your snotty reply. You have a future at Uber customer service for sure. Pardon me for trying for trying to work hard and get paid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.