Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
do i really have to monitor this after every trip? sigh

it took them 15 minutes to fix. said innaccurate gps. sucks i have to look at this now but surprised how quickly it was fixed.
i watch the money before I go to sleep with a screenshot and once in a while I wake up short something like 1.60$

It's frustrating and annoying but I'm not going to waste my time chasing 2$ , it just reminds me that I have to quit.

·
Registered
974 Posts
This is a "GPS fly". It happens when your GPS messes up (or is turned off) and the app can't record the route properly. Also happens if you force close the app and then open it again at the destination. On the map it appears that you suddenly "flew" to the dropoff.
There are some shady things you can do with this but I'm not allowed to say. Just know that there's no grand conspiracy to rob you of your miles. Contact support and carry on.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I would like to hear if other drivers have experienced the same problem. I have a few bureaucratic contacts in Sacramento that would be very interested in hearing whether mileage irregularities are pervasive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.