Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The help section really needs help. As a new driver there is close to nothing that helps. When signing up it took me thru all steps except the safety check needed in Broward county FL. Took forever to get that figured out. Uber chat takes me to my earnings page. Trying to go to Uber help from the app, not going to happen. The only help I have been able to get is from this site. Uber help is a "no help" for anything.
I have been trying to find out more about the Uber Pool. No help from Uber. the last 3 days 90% of my fares have been pool. When I tell the pax what pool is 95% say NO!!!!!! I have no idea how to cancel a second fare when pinged while on a trip. Emailed Uber. No help. The app. No help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The help section really needs help. As a new driver there is close to nothing that helps. When signing up it took me thru all steps except the safety check needed in Broward county FL. Took forever to get that figured out. Uber chat takes me to my earnings page. Trying to go to Uber help from the app, not going to happen. The only help I have been able to get is from this site. Uber help is a "no help" for anything.
I have been trying to find out more about the Uber Pool. No help from Uber. the last 3 days 90% of my fares have been pool. When I tell the pax what pool is 95% say NO!!!!!! I have no idea how to cancel a second fare when pinged while on a trip. Emailed Uber. No help. The app. No help.
Case in point. Just got this email from Uber:
If for any reason you need help, we've got your back. Tap ACCOUNT then HELP in your partner app to contact us.
I dare you to find
"Help" in your account. Does not exist in mine

·
Registered
803 Posts
Case in point. Just got this email from Uber:
If for any reason you need help, we've got your back. Tap ACCOUNT then HELP in your partner app to contact us.
I dare you to find
"Help" in your account. Does not exist in mine
Umm, it is the first item...

20160701_200359.png

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct. But from the help section there is no way to "contact". Re read my post

·
Registered
803 Posts
Correct. But from the help section there is no way to "contact". Re read my post
You said...
"I dare you to find
"Help" in your account. Does not exist in mine"

You are looking for a generic 'contact us' page, correct, there isn't one, but almost every help topic sends a message to support regarding that topic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You said...
"I dare you to find
"Help" in your account. Does not exist in mine"

You are looking for a generic 'contact us' page, correct, there isn't one, but almost every help topic sends a message to support regarding that topic.
Thank you. But my point is how would I or any other person new know that. There is no clear direction from the app. As before most everything I have learned has been from this site. I think Uber could do a lot to help new drivers more since they seem to want to make everyone a driver

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Thank you. But my point is how would I or any other person new know that. There is no clear direction from the app. As before most everything I have learned has been from this site. I think Uber could do a lot to help new drivers more since they seem to want to make everyone a driver
I just go to a trip, any trip will do.
Help> rider was unpleasant> just type your question in the space. I almost always comunicate this way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts