Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber/Lyft has offedred compensation for any driver infected or quarantined for Coronavirus.

As of today I have stopped driving for awhile, I had some riders last week that got in my car sniffling,sneezing and coughing. I can assure these riders woukld have no concerns for any of us if we got infected. I boughyt antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer at my own expense and further cut into my meager earnings, I have some underlying health problems and its just not worth the risk to get sick or die for a $3-4 ride!

Lyle

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mar. 11, 2020: As of today I have stopped driving for awhile, I had some riders last week that got in my car sniffling,sneezing and coughing.
Hello brother.
I am sending positive health vibes your way and hope you managed to keep rideshares Turned-Off since you posted.
I also gave my last PAX ride about (4) days after your OP, so i am watching the calendar as well...
By date of your last ride you should be past the presumed incubation period. Is your health still OK?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was just thinking about Chris Cuomo and his speedy recovery. He was diagnosed on Tuesday, had a rough night or two but didn't need to be hospitalized and he is back on CNN looking healthy and fit. This was all in less than a week.

This is positive because it shows that the recovery can be very quick and we can get back to making money soon hopefully!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello brother.
I am sending positive health vibes your way and hope you managed to keep rideshares Turned-Off since you posted.
I also gave my last PAX ride about (4) days after your OP, so i am watching the calendar as well...
By date of your last ride you should be past the presumed incubation period. Is your health still OK?
Yes doing fine, I am actually in the Hot Zone New Orleans

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.