Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
For the life of me i cant see anyone driving for the min. fare the math just doesnt add up you only have 60 mins in a hour . with that being at .70 base rate and it pays out 3.16 per trip how many trips can you do. in a prefect world 5 mins to pick up pax then wait for them to get in. and then drop them off thats another 10 mins .15 mins total so you think you rocking n rolling picking up 4 paxs in 60 mins and have drove 20 or 40 miles all for 12 dollars before expenses gas taxes etc.It may just be me but this business model is doom to fail when uber runs thu smart drivers who understand basic math

·
Registered
30 Posts
You could actually make some decent money at this when I got onboard in October 2014 here in Memphis. Now...not so much. Things have changed drastically and there's a car on every corner.
I have often wondered what were those base miles like back in the good old days . because now i just cant see driving on surge yea i no its a waiting game but am not putting all those miles on my car for .70 base i did that last year and now when i drive am doing it for me on my terms

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.