Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday Uber send me a message saying I don't except enough trips.
Monday I get another message saying I received an unusually high number of far away request and they are working to fix this.
Uber finally admits requests are too far away but still put me in a time out multiple times last week.
They acknowledge that it's a problem but we still pay the price.

Thanks UBER.

Screenshot of the messages attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
From the passenger app it looks like 25 minutes away is the furthest it will let you request before it says "No UberX available". Uber is crazy if they think I'm driving 25 minutes to go pick up a passenger and probably spend the better part of an hour making less than $10 before taxes, vehicle costs and all the rest of my expenses.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
From the passenger app it looks like 25 minutes away is the furthest it will let you request before it says "No UberX available". Uber is crazy if they think I'm driving 25 minutes to go pick up a passenger and probably spend the better part of an hour making less than $10 before taxes, vehicle costs and all the rest of my expenses.
Exactly. At that distance you are probably headed out to a very rural area, and if you get stuck doing a short ride, you'll be in the middle of nowhere and drive back to civilization empty. I've driven 40 minute round trips for $3 fares. Now anything 15 minutes or more I text and ask the destination before I start driving. If it is a short ride, I cancel. No response to my text, I cancel.

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
I'm sure they've acknowledged it all along. And with that Travis and Emil and co were probably viewing some of the maps/gps and going keeheehee, "look how far that one had to go to drive that kid one block with no tip" keeheehee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts