Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get all my info together to start driving... however no matter how many times I scan my RAA comprehensive insurance they have don't give me the tick of approval.

I work full time at the moment so getting to Uber is a pain. For the life of me I can't find a phone number anywhere? Anyone know if they have one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Uber has no phone or email contact. Use the driver app. Account>Help>and then select relevant option. If general query, Account>Account Settings>Contact us about your account or go to local Greenlight Hub.
That does not work. The app immediately asks you to sign in.... when I do it has the tick missing for third party property/ comprehensive. Cannot get past this screen.... pretty frustrating.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Trying to get all my info together to start driving... however no matter how many times I scan my RAA comprehensive insurance they have don't give me the tick of approval.

I work full time at the moment so getting to Uber is a pain. For the life of me I can't find a phone number anywhere? Anyone know if they have one?
Hi mate , i was facing the same problem, i am with RAA as well, as few attempted without luck, so i went through the RAA insurance paper discover there is no number plate number dispaly in the policy. so ring up RAA fix this problem received a new one upload .all fix.

thats my story hopefully it helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.