Cops said uber lot is full lol

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
I got in

Wow

So where are you gonna wait Kodyhead ?

Traffic after the show ends is gonna be nuts
I got a arranged pick up so i have to, i think they are just disorganized but lot 14 looks packed.

Supposedly lot 18 is for limos not sure if we can get in there

I don't think it's that bad now it appears many are just parked cars

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got in

I got a arranged pick up so i have to, i think they are just disorganized but lot 14 looks packed.

Supposedly lot 18 is for limos not sure if we can get in there

I don't think it's that bad now it appears many are just parked cars
Yeah I'm in as well. I see people walking out but I think they're early leavers because I can still hear drums.

Lock your doors to avoid having ******s jump in your car.

Guy just asked me to back up because he got a request and needs to switch to thru lane (I told him to back his car up and get put behind me).

Man I hope there are more suckers like him taking rides before surge kicks in

Oh man this shit is gonna get nuts lol

Lady just offered me $40 to take her to Griffin Rd.

Lol $140 maybe

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
I saw it at 3.5 on x when i left not sure how high it went. A lot of pissed off uber pax lol.

From what i heard i estimate 800 rider no show cancellations tonight lol

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
Nothing, was home, my friend made 88 bucks plus 20 dollar tip to Davie.

Thanks.
Nice for him lol, it really was a complete disaster over there, i am guessing they got a bunch of temps working for uber and the stadium and most seemed to not know anything.

It was also amusing to hear people on their phone witb their drivers looking for a suburban or corolla in a sea of suburbans and corollas.

There seemed to be only 1 white/latin girl running around trying to organize things but she was overwhelmed and was threatening to take pictures of license plates.

I think i got a good game plan for the next time though,

·
Registered
790 Posts
I went there on my yellow pissmobile i got 3 fares, 1st one at 10 pm to sobe $95 tip included, 2nd trip to soho house $100 and the 3rd trip to homestead flat rate 180

How much you make?

It was great walking by and hearing people pissed off at the surge prices or getting cancelled on lol
Yeap they cancelled and started taking taxis I made good money

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice for him lol, it really was a complete disaster over there, i am guessing they got a bunch of temps working for uber and the stadium and most seemed to not know anything.

It was also amusing to hear people on their phone witb their drivers looking for a suburban or corolla in a sea of suburbans and corollas.

There seemed to be only 1 white/latin girl running around trying to organize things but she was overwhelmed and was threatening to take pictures of license plates.

I think i got a good game plan for the next time though,
It was a cluster****. She was running around took pictures of the two license plates in front of me, guys who had parked and then left their cars. She came over to my car and asked if my app was on (of course it wasn't as I was waiting for surge). That chick would totally get it BTW.

The surge was the problem. Or the app rather. First I had a slow network because tens of thousands of people were using their cell phones at the same time, and using the uber app at the same time. They had a Wi-Fi hot spot but that soon got overloaded as well.

Then the biggest problem was the surge it was showing me on the map when logged off and the surge that came up on trip requests. It was showing 8.2x but then 1.5x, 2.3x, etc came up on the request. I'm guessing that this is due to connection issues.

For El Clasico, I'm not parking in the Uber lot. I'll find a place nearby where I'm not getting asked to turn my app on until the surge hits at least 9x.

Did I mention that the parking lot Uber chick would totally get it?

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
Not to say it would not of been chaos anyway but i think she wasnt helping and probably making things worse.

Dont know for sure but based off my recent disaster green hub experience, i am guessing she never drove for uber either.

Reactions: Flacco

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
1st pax of day was at last nights concert,he said surge and confusion, they waited an hour for surge and confusion to go away....then they took and uber regular rate back home.....

its clear Ubers system doesn't work at major sporting events and concerts, its a complete free for all with drivers wanting a good surge -vs- pax who want a quick cheap ride.......kinda of similar to airports where drivers don't want to wait an hour for a crap ride.....thats why drivers cherry pick and pax with short rides get cancelled.....

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
I went there on my yellow pissmobile i got 3 fares, 1st one at 10 pm to sobe $95 tip included, 2nd trip to soho house $100 and the 3rd trip to homestead flat rate 180
Tip is INCLUDED in taxi fares. Everybody spread the word!
Yeap they cancelled and started taking taxis I made good money
Yep. Some of our peeps overthink things a bit... Glad you did well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts