Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
How do I switch it? I had got a new phone and when I redownloaed it it was like this
Click the left bottom icon beside the volume icon. And choose from the display setting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Picked someone up from alhambra took them to santa monica....drop them off and then I got this pax going .06 miles away in traffic...uber need to put a higher minimum fare for rides under 4 miles
Bro stay away from Santa Monica 2 weeks in a row I got sent to SM first week 6 trips all 4$ rides all without destination all going home from bar. Second time I was in SM same fkn same thing bro 8 trips all I mean all short trips. Never again I hate that place. Why u think it always surges cuz they want new drivers to go there.
I bet someone is going to post there trip history showing they had good rides in SM which if they do that means they got so lucky and they are maybe 1 out of 15 drivers who did good there. Anyway I just wanted to share that I fell the same about SM one of the worst places to drive if u want long trips. And all my uber friends say the same

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Bro stay away from Santa Monica 2 weeks in a row I got sent to SM first week 6 trips all 4$ rides all without destination all going home from bar. Second time I was in SM same fkn same thing bro 8 trips all I mean all short trips. Never again I hate that place. Why u think it always surges cuz they want new drivers to go there.
I bet someone is going to post there trip history showing they had good rides in SM which if they do that means they got so lucky and they are maybe 1 out of 15 drivers who did good there. Anyway I just wanted to share that I fell the same about SM one of the worst places to drive if u want long trips. And all my uber friends say the same
Exactly, I stay out of SM during the afternoon.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm so sick of $2.60 rides. I'm calling them that now, since we don't get the $4. I tend to get them as much in many other parts of town as in SAMO. OH YEAH...FYI, don't forget about Ciclovia tomorrow daytime drivers! Streets closed in Venice, mar vista and culver.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have had luck as the sun is setting as far as rides, but because of traffic at that time I don't stick my nose in there unless I had a previous ride take me down there, otherwise, I skip till I get to about Wilshire and the 405

1 - 20 of 20 Posts