Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Ditch the app and join a good base round your area season is so busy bookings to the roof and do yourself a favour
Work with pride away from uber

Reactions: voodooman

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ditch the app and join a good base round your area season is so busy bookings to the roof and do yourself a favour
Work with pride away from uber
There are no good bases around my area, in fact there are no good bases anywhere. they all have the scummy pax who aren't even trusted with a credit or debit card which is why they haven't got Uber rider accounts.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
There are no good bases around my area, in fact there are no good bases anywhere. they all have the scummy pax who aren't even trusted with a credit or debit card which is why they haven't got Uber rider accounts.
London born and bred and you still don't know who's got the most money in a family of 5
The granny (rich as hell and tipping)
The father (pays the exact price)
The mother (takes alot of effort to tip)
The 2 young boys (never have any money)

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Road signs? we have those here?
Hahahaha.....you're a silly boy!!!

London born and bred and you still don't know who's got the most money in a family of 5
What about drug dealers???

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Granny..who coughs and pisses herself on your seats.
The Father..thinks it's fun to get drunk and tries to bring a glass of beer and kebab in your car
The Mother...who changes babies shitty nappy and messes all over your seats and floor
The 2 boys...runners.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
The Granny..who coughs and pisses herself on your seats.
The Father..thinks it's fun to get drunk and tries to bring a glass of beer and kebab in your car
The Mother...who changes babies shitty nappy and messes all over your seats and floor
The 2 boys...runners.
One thing for sure is that the 2 boys one day will beat Usain Bolt!

Kb or bk round Clapham common english staff very good base
Thanks Babs!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Good luck with local office work, only the ones at stations have decent pax left, the commuters coming home on the trains, all the rest of the time it's the scum of the earth that even Uber won't have as riders.

Kb or bk round Clapham common english staff very good base
I've worked in Clapham, as long as you don't mind gay people (which I don't) it's ok (ish) however after 22:30 the pissheads are a nightmare.

You see them standing outside 5 guys, half eaten burger in one hand, half a class of beer in the other, staggering towards any car that pulls up "Are (hic) you (hic) my (hic) Cab?" "Oh you are, hold on while I just chuck up before getting in, or I promise I won't be sick in your car"

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Good luck with local office work, only the ones at stations have decent pax left, the commuters coming home on the trains, all the rest of the time it's the scum of the earth that even Uber won't have as riders.

I've worked in Clapham, as long as you don't mind gay people (which I don't) it's ok (ish) however after 22:30 the pissheads are a nightmare.

You see them standing outside 5 guys, half eaten burger in one hand, half a class of beer in the other, staggering towards any car that pulls up "Are (hic) you (hic) my (hic) Cab?" "Oh you are, hold on while I just chuck up before getting in, or I promise I won't be sick in your car"
When u r not uber u can say no to those kinds

1 - 20 of 30 Posts