Uber Drivers Forum banner

Other than Uber/Lyft, what other platforms for on-demand work are you currently signed up with?

• Task rabbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food delivery service platform

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dry cleaning or laundry delivery platform

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Online work platform, such as Freelancer or Fancy Hands

• Cleaning services such as Handy

• Other on-demand work platform

Votes: 1 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We are interested in finding out how you use various on-demand platforms other than Uber /Lyft.

This is not a promotion nor a referral link.

Thank you

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Hi guys,

We are interested in finding out how you use various on-demand platforms other than Uber /Lyft.

This is not a promotion nor a referral link.

Thank you
When I get home from work I yell "Woman, what's for dinner?". I demand my meal within 10 minutes of me coming home. What do you think of that platform?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
When I get home from work I yell "Woman, what's for dinner?". I demand my meal within 10 minutes of me coming home. What do you think of that platform?
Hahahaha but what if the food is 13 minutes away from being ready but you didn't plan your day properly so you're already late for dinner? That's her fault right? Does She only get one diamond instead of 5 :(

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
No on demand platforms exactly, but I have some clients who call me for consults on how to improve their food service departments, increase patient satisfaction scores, to do mock surveys, and to cover for CDM vacations when their corporate offices don't have coverage. Not a bad thing, but the work is very spread out as to when I get calls. I just started doing it a couple of months ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.