Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Duchess of Decline, Splendida Sarcasmus
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a holiday no tipper a-hole hungry for McDonald's. Not getting it from me!
View attachment 686572
I’ll see your McDonalds
Font Material property Rectangle Brand Parallel

and raise you a lunch spot
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

AND a couple of Wawa!
Rectangle Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Parallel

Font Brand Logo Rectangle Circle

I wonder if these tightwads realize the amount of Karma heading their way. Someone’s getting the runs later tonight. 😂

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
10,354 Posts
Here's a holiday no tipper a-hole hungry for McDonald's. Not getting it from me!
View attachment 686572
Steve you really ought to go work for a reputable company like Mears or Satan.

Mears sets you up to succeed driving, you can work as little as one night a month? Set your own schedule and that’s it. Last night I worked I had $300 in gross revenue on $115 in expenses (plus 60 miles driving my own car but I live in mt Dora so I’d have to drive a ton of miles to get to the busy part of town anyway.)

Satan is another one I’d pick over Uber. Thanks to centuries of bad PR he tends to actually have to pay fare wages, usually a little higher than industry standard.

I have a Bird Person friend who forks for Satan in the legal department writing contracts. He’s learning a lot about contract law and suprisingly insurance law.

truthfully Uber is the worst… like literally the worst. And with the up front pay cuts it’s gotten worse-er.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Lets share hilarious Thanksgiving pings! I’ll get the ball rolling with this lovely offer, making its THIRD appearance on my Trip Radar. Prior to that it appeared in my direct offers.
View attachment 686562
Good luck getting this one delivered.
Didn't take a screenshot of it.
$12 & change, for a 32 mile IHOP delivery.
EFFFF U, Dara!

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought noone bute and @Ms. Mercenary were working today!
Well, welcome to the team everyone.
I’m bailing on you, Handsome. Going home to stuff my face with some non-turkey yummies. I considered some takeout - places are open - but decided to save those Starbucks pennies I earned this morning.

The really crappy pings started coming in and I found myself praying for The Great Flood. That’s not a good thing. 😂

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't take a screenshot of it.
$12 & change, for a 32 mile IHOP delivery.
EFFFF U, Dara!
It’s not just Dara. This is a very specific ullustration of what I keep telling you guys: the customers suck just as badly. They don’t give a second thought to tipping peanuts on a National Holiday. Eff ‘em.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I’m working today too… so far a decent day. Expect it to die off soon though as everyone starts closing…
I was sub $60 in 4 hours. Not good.

But what a terrible incident at the end of my shift. My last offer was a seven mile, $3 wonder and I must have accidentally accepted it. Fortunately I was able to cancel 30 minutes later. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Weak peak pay today if at all. $1 when almost everything is closed and on a holiday weekend..: I hope everyone goes home and it F’s the apps up 😁
No peak pay here at all. On UE, the usual crappy $5 for 3 after 6 p.m. Good luck even getting the three at all, much less worthwhile ones.

I kinda hope people DO log off and go home, but I see lots of noobs. They’ll keep working. Saw one picking up a REALLY bad offer I rejected. Sad.

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
No peak pay here at all. On UE, the usual crappy $5 for 3 after 6 p.m. Good luck even getting the three at all, much less worthwhile ones.

I kinda hope people DO log off and go home, but I see lots of noobs. They’ll keep working. Saw one picking up a REALLY bad offer I rejected. Sad.
The noobies will be working for wawa and 7-11 scraps… I’m sure there will be some non tipping minimal fare Sheniquas out there that need to buy candies bars for there 5 different baby daddy kids…

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The noobies will be working for wawa and 7-11 scraps… I’m sure there will be some non tipping minimal fare Sheniquas out there that need to buy candies bars for there 5 different baby daddy kids…
Karens and Steves are no better. And don’t get me even started on Lakewood…

1 - 20 of 31 Posts