Uber Drivers Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1869 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
I don't care about any of this as much as you do. I'll defer and say you are much more knowledgable and do way more "research" than me. You have a phd in internet political bullshit. Take that as a compliment Dr bullshit.
Perhaps a PhD in Snowflake triggering. I've done this many, many times. You're simply my latest victim.

Not to mention, who are you trying to convince? The people who already agree with you?
I'm not here to save anyone. I'm here to embarrass the deniers since our fascist governors want to deny us an option to make a living. Thank you for sacrificing yourself for us.

You manically posting video after video is annoying af. Calm down. Just because it comes from a pharmacy doesn't mean adderall good for you.
It's a lot, but nothing like this has ever happened in this country. You're welcome not to read. It's still a free country.

Colonel Waldron breaking down Dominion's total lack of security

Voter Fraud Nevada

·
Premium Member
9,420 Posts
Perhaps a PhD in Snowflake triggering. I've done this many, many times. You're simply my latest victim.

I'm not here to save anyone. I'm here to embarrass the deniers since our fascist governors want to deny us an option to make a living. Thank you for sacrificing yourself for us.

It's a lot, but nothing like this has ever happened in this country. You're welcome not to read. It's still a free country.

Colonel Waldron breaking down Dominion's total lack of security

Voter Fraud Nevada
Ok Dr. Bullshit

·
Banned
1,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,420 Posts
Dr. Troll Hunter please. Bullshit is what you excrete with your every denier sentence.
#ProveMeWrongTroll

Voter fraud Georgia: 100% of military absentee ballots to Biden?!
Is that a hashtag? You think I look at twitter?😂

I know better than to try and prove Dr. Bullshit wrong.

I already told you you're right. Does that mean I have to keep scrolling through your videos? Your posts are like 4in long.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Affidavits qualify as a type of evidence. Videos, statistical chi-squared analysis too. There's also common sense. Common sense that makes one doubt that a man in the early stages of dementia and can't get out of bed seemingly won more votes than Obama. I'm not here to summarize for you. Go back and check the links and videos I've posted. But if that video I posted today and the testimony of just a handful of hundreds of eyewitnesses doesn't convince you that voter and/or election fraud this year was widespread and significant - then, as Scott Adams would say, you're a f-ucking idiot.
So just to summarize, your evidence is:

1. "Affidavits", aka Someone On TV Said There's Fraud
2. "Common sense", aka I Feel Like It's True, I Really Really Feel Like It's Fraud
3. Repeating #1&2 with as many personal attacks as possible, aka If You Don't See All The Fraud You're An Idiot

I gave you a legitimate chance to speak and tried to listen. The problem is, all you do is talk, but you say absolutely nothing. You're all headlines and no articles.

I'm bored with it. Next.

·
Premium Member
9,420 Posts
Got anyone better than this Dr Bullshit clown?

That's a simplistic and utterly inane definition of affidavits. These are official court documents that are under the penalty of perjury. Versus your Morning Joe blabber on Tw-atter claiming 'everything is fine.'

Common sense would be like water is wet, ice cream melts; and endless streams of ballots without signature matches, addresses in parking lots and .02 rejection rate (Georgia) are kinda bogus

Show me where I attacked you. Are you stupid enough to believe the video and testimonies were ALL fake? All 5,000 of them? Good luck living like that...

I'm sorry if common sense and logic is so difficult for you to grasp. So apparently is the left mouse key button to my many links. Go back to your instagram and Cardi B.

You're bored with thought and literacy apparently. Sorry you didn't master it in grade school, but I'm not here to save you. Go find another daddy. Next
So where does Q fit into all this?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
That's a simplistic and utterly inane definition of affidavits. These are official court documents that are under the penalty of perjury. Versus your Morning Joe blabber on Tw-atter claiming 'everything is fine.'

Common sense would be like water is wet, ice cream melts; and endless streams of ballots without signature matches, addresses in parking lots and .02 rejection rate (Georgia) are kinda bogus

Show me where I attacked you. Are you stupid enough to believe the video and testimonies were ALL fake? All 5,000 of them? Good luck living like that...

I'm sorry if common sense and logic is so difficult for you to grasp. So apparently is the left mouse key button to my many links. Go back to your instagram and Cardi B.

You're bored with thought and literacy apparently. Sorry you didn't master it in grade school, but I'm not here to save you. Go find another daddy. Next
If they had all been voting instead of writing affidavits Trump would have won the election. Problem solved. You're welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Beta whiteknight still smarting from his spanking I see.

I think you were here to be my victim. You performed well...

You know how to be my fool. Take a bow

You mean voting twice and thrice the way your side did? No wonder Democrats can't win honest elections.

Yes thank you for neatly beclowning yourself with your stupidity.

Word is spreading

Even MORE video from Ruby of ballots without return addresses

MORE suspicious video of USB drives being secretly passed
Don't mind me, just being bored with thought and literacy over here.

Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
1581 - 1600 of 1869 Posts