Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know where exactly to post but here it is
Yesterday I had accepeted a request from someone and began the trip as normal
When it came to the end of the trip, I'm in some deep shizz because of this...
I couldn't even end the trip since it seems like my phone doesn't receive signal or something happened in the area I dropped the rider off, so now the rider is threatening to take me to court if I don't give her back money since I didn't end the trip, which I tried many times to end it or look for it.
How long would it take for uber to contact me back? I put in that the fare was wrong and I have no way of contacting that rider, since she didn't leave a number

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
There's been several new threads today about the App malfunctioning. Send Uber some emails with the trip info and they should fix everything. If the pax calls tell her the situation and that it's not your fault and that Uber should take care of it.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
So this is where any poor ratings are coming from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's been several new threads today about the App malfunctioning. Send Uber some emails with the trip info and they should fix everything. If the pax calls tell her the situation and that it's not your fault and that Uber should take care of it.
Well thank god man... I was really worried, hopefully it'll get resolved soon enough

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is a funny story ,how the rider contacted you and threatens to take you to court?
He only has to ask Uber to adjust the fare or you can ask Uber to adjust the fare,it's a common thing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts