Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, new to this forum, and to Uber. Just completed my 150 trip milestone, but I do not get an invite regarding trip incentives. I do go out a lot and complete 15 rides average a day. Is this something that I need to just sit out and wait? I am based in chino but mostly Uber in downtown and west side. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Wait a couple more weeks. Dont know exactly when they start handing out incentives but i'm guessing at least 2 months of driving.

Reactions: Bamboo

·
Registered
793 Posts
They changed it. It used to be 150 rides to start getting incentives. Now you need to do 150 POOL rides in order to start receiving them. So I suggest accepting every single pool request. Even if it's a 22 minute eta. Also, by accepting every ride, you'll have a higher acceptance rate and you'll be staying active and making money. Good luck my friend. #MUGA

·
Registered
245 Posts
It depends on your location you are registered to drive / in your account.

I live in west LA and got the incentives for LA core the second day I started driving.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Listen, do the math. The incentives are hardly ever worth it. Haven't driven in ages? Then incentives might be worth it for the next week. BUT, as soon as you complete that week's incentives, the next weeks' incentives will be too low to be worth it.
In short, forget incentives. If they don't add up to at least $2.50/$3 per trip, it's not worth it.
Let it surge, and you will make money. And for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT do base rides.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It depends on your location you are registered to drive / in your account.

I live in west LA and got the incentives for LA core the second day I started driving.
I noticed that. I got screwed with my referral bonus already. They gave me $10 just because I'm based in inland empire. ?!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts