Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is what I got. I haven't driven in 2 weeks. I think it might be an error. I've never seen one like this. I'm going to drive tomorrow and get it in one day then stop driving again. Thanks uber
Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
52 Posts
20 for $10
55 for $55
That was me last week. I took a week off due to having a terrible cold. I was getting decent 15 for $35 before that all the time. Miss one week and all the sudden Uber's reasoning is "we rotate everyone's incentives" ...

What a crock of shit. I sent in an email flaming them hard about something they screwed up and now two weeks in a row I get 55 for $55 and finally 20 for $35 which is better than the 20 for $10 insult.

Finally realizing my rating, acceptance, and so forth means shit. We really do need to form a union to stick it to these ****ers.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
$35 for 35.
Same numbers for me. I have been steadily getting $75-90 incentives per weekend for about a month. I've made it 3 out of 4 times and then Uber throws $1/trip crumbs out. I don't think anyone really understands there policy on incentives. I figure they thought "we don't need to pay this dumb*** driver more since he's going to be out there anyway."

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is what I got. I haven't driven in 2 weeks. I think it might be an error. I've never seen one like this. I'm going to drive tomorrow and get it in one day then stop driving again. Thanks uber View attachment 99154
I got that deal last week. That's a $3.33 bump per trip. Snatch it up. I just can't hit the 55 incentive.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, pool makes these fly if you can find a decent area and time of day. I'm an evening driver so I'm usually dropping kids/mid 20s off from their boyfriend/girlfriend etc's house in Chicago.

People say Pool kills but that's just coming from old school drivers who miss the good old unsaturated market. I start at O'Hare n go from there each night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts