Uber Drivers Forum banner

Trip COUNTER! METALS! Why this is IMPORTANT

994 views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  KekeLo 
#1 ·
After my recent debacle and most frustrating tale with Uber. I finally found out why I will never reach Platinum status.

PLEASE share as well.

(1) Beware of shorties. I had a shortie ride around the corner. Uber refused to take it as a ride and instead used it as a cancellation. There went my cancellation and I gave someone a free ride. ( 1 ) ride out the door.

(2) I tried accepting a ping and guess what, the app kept digging and nevery accepted ( 2 ) or three rides out the door.

(3) Uber sends a POOL ride, I accept for trip count. I arrive and PAX is gone or fails to show. ( 3 rides gone )

(4 ) LAST but definitely one to keep tabs on. I DOUBLE check my trip counter and actuall rides. Both are off everyday, by one or two rides ( 2 rides x 5 = 10 rides )

The conclusion, of why I personally will stop for PLATINUM. If you notice the totals, that's 16 rides MISSING. 16:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! We are not including updates and server issues. Overall, money is ok, just a step off, but ok. What is your experience?

See less See more
#2 ·
After my recent debacle and most frustrating tale with Uber. I finally found out why I will never reach Platinum status.

PLEASE share as well.

(1) Beware of shorties. I had a shortie ride around the corner. Uber refused to take it as a ride and instead used it as a cancellation. There went my cancellation and I gave someone a free ride. ( 1 ) ride out the door.

(2) I tried accepting a ping and guess what, the app kept digging and nevery accepted ( 2 ) or three rides out the door.

(3) Uber sends a POOL ride, I accept for trip count. I arrive and PAX is gone or fails to show. ( 3 rides gone )

(4 ) LAST but definitely one to keep tabs on. I DOUBLE check my trip counter and actuall rides. Both are off everyday, by one or two rides ( 2 rides x 5 = 10 rides )

The conclusion, of why I personally will stop for PLATINUM. If you notice the totals, that's 16 rides MISSING. 16:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! We are not including updates and server issues. Overall, money is ok, just a step off, but ok. What is your experience?
KekeLo here you go, tag someone if you think it's important

#6 ·
My nephew just called me, he said that he's having problems with app. He just dropped off at the airport and he can't end the trips.

I have problems with the app myself.
Indeed, im not saying I'm innocent either lol! I cancel as well.... but if you do the math you almost have to do 100 to NET 75 LOL!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.