Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
3,749 Posts
I seriously hope that drivers aren't the only ones who always see through his bullhockey.

· Banned
5,898 Posts
I'm trying to think of a word(s), that's much much then hypocrisy and irony. There's already an over-saturation of drivers in most cities, and he thinks by pooling several riders in one car is going to be the cure. LOL I couldn't watch the video for more then three minutes without laughing. You know if he just admitted to the audience, hey all those "booking fees" alone really lines(travis) my pockets. At least that would be far less hypocritical.

· Registered
1,365 Posts
View Travis KalaDick's TED Talk video here:

He cares about the environment so thats why he introduced UberFool. So far he has taken 1.4k metric tons of CO2 out of air right here in Los Angeles. This guy deserves an Award!

Thank You Travis
If that were true, he wouldn't allow short trips and paying the driver less for trips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.