Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got this beautiful gem today almost printed it out to put on my backseat as an acheivement lmfao.. View attachment 158453 I guess I missed the two week training course that Lyft and Uber offered to the rest of you guys lmfao
In the world of pink bunnies and unicorns that she lives in, i believe that she had expectation that the driver will have a large selection of bottled water, From AquaPanna to Pelligrino. I am pretty sure she was a " SELFIE-READY" type of bimbo with maxed out credit cards and in a hunt of a new part-time weekend job at Jubilee ice cream shop on 14th st. They have soo much fuc.....ks to give, they are confused on what things they should give fuc...ks about.

·
Premium Member
22,650 Posts
Lyft has (or had) the mentor process that told me a little bit about how the app works.

Uber had a 6 minute video that told me not to take tips and to give out mints and water.

Neither would I really classify as training

·
Premium Member
58,466 Posts
Got this beautiful gem today almost printed it out to put on my backseat as an acheivement lmfao.. View attachment 158453 I guess I missed the two week training course that Lyft and Uber offered to the rest of you guys lmfao
I am the trainer !

Now get in the trunk until you Appreciate riding in my car !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts