Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten three traffic tickets in NYC. I have used Craig Bondy for two of them. The court dates have not come up yet. First is scheduled for 4/2018. Has anybody use him? Do you have experience with any other attorneys?

Please give me your feedback? Was I wrong to employ an attorney?

Do you feel that the police are harder on Uber drivers than other TLC drivers? Non-TLC drivers?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
9,320 Posts
A Lawyer is the best defense, people who defend themselves usually incriminate themselves when giving their testomony.

But just because u have a lawyer doesn’t necessarily mean that they are gonna win.

Here in NYc there is no plea bargain so it mostly trying to catch the cop in a lie or on a technicality

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
That's the side of business that new drivers don't know about it. And yes the cop are going hard on tlc drivers. My advice to you is start driving like you already lost those tickets and be careful.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Stop driving like idiot and you be fine
I see this everyday
Speeding , unsafe lane changes, no turn signals, red lights, double parking on West St. or other busy avenues streets etc( even if you have your blinkers on doesn’t mean it’s legal for you to stay), cutting lanes from middle lane when you turn And so on so on

·
Premium Member
9,320 Posts
I see this everyday
Speeding , unsafe lane changes, no turn signals, red lights, double parking on West St. or other busy avenues streets etc( even if you have your blinkers on doesn't mean it's legal for you to stay), cutting lanes from middle lane when you turn And so on so on
Sometimes there just honest mistakes, working the hours we do we are bound to make mistakes.

Also, Nypd and Tlc aren't saints.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I see this everyday
Speeding , unsafe lane changes, no turn signals, red lights, double parking on West St. or other busy avenues streets etc( even if you have your blinkers on doesn't mean it's legal for you to stay), cutting lanes from middle lane when you turn And so on so on
That's exactly why people get all those tickets, I have to beep people and I hate doing that. People are driving crazier and crazier all the time in NYC. Speed Racers are stupid when the speed limit is 40 wtf.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has anybody used Craig Bondy? Michael Spivak? These were names I found via Google. I just spoke to a "Stuart Goodman." has offices in NYC (5th Ave) and Mellville (Long Island). He has asked for ticket copies and my licence. Has anybody used or heard of him? Your experience?

Please let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.