Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The TPP has been signed.
All politicians complicit in the signing of this trade agreement should tried in court and jailed for Treason.
Uber and any other business is now free to do business here, if governments obstruct them they will be taken to a secret court run by the businesses themselves and if found to have regulations more strict than another jurisdiction in the TPP, that government will have to pay the business compensation to operate. You now know why the ACT rushed legislation through now, as the first to legalise ridesharing this will be the default level of regulation.
Many industries in this country will now perish as we try to compete with many countries around Asia and their non existent wage protection, superannuation and complete lack of workplace health and safety and environmental law.
This was a bit off topic in places but the new world order has arrived for us, it is now every man for himself, let's see how you taxi guys like a level playing field. As they say be very careful what you wish for.
You have your level playing field now but it with every other TPP nation, the days where you fought just Uber are going to seem like the beautiful autumn before the coldest winter ever.
RIP Australia.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, sorry you want source for the bit about the secret courts, go to Wikileaks, the whole deal was done in secret, you will have to trust wikileaks and others probably until you actually hear about it from whatever news source you trust.
https://wikileaks.org/tpp-investment/press.html
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/tpp-isds-constitution/396389/
https://www.rt.com/usa/245093-tpp-corporations-suing-states/
BTW I trust RT more than any other news outlet.
These are just a few links, you can find many others.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SneakyPete, you are terribly ignorant, France is not a party to this agreement, they are an EU country. LMFAO.
Read the links, ignorance is not a crime but when it becomes deliberate or willful it shows stupidity. I wonder which you are?

·
Registered
144 Posts
SneakyPete, you are terribly ignorant, France is not a party to this agreement, they are an EU country. LMFAO.
Read the links, ignorance is not a crime but when it becomes deliberate or willful it shows stupidity. I wonder which you are?
What's the matter lead "Butt hurt" lol. Is this the best you can do ?? Personal attacks. I refuse any intellectual duels with any individual unarmed !

I will not bother insulting you for ...

"Where there is no brain there is no pain ! "

All little boys cry when their $500k free shiny new Taxi is taken away !

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the matter lead "Butt hurt" lol. Is this the best you can do ?? Personal attacks. I refuse any intellectual duels with any individual unarmed !
Where there is no brain there is no pain !
All little boys cry when their $500k free shiny new Taxi is taken away !
Once again, your post makes no sense. A simple copy and paste I am afraid.
Difference Between Ignorance and Stupidity

Ignorance vs Stupidity

The intrinsic difference is that ignorance simply implies lack of awareness about something, while stupidity denotes the inability of a person to understand something due to insufficient intelligence, thus leading to the misinterpretation of a fact.

For instance, a person who has never seen an automobile would not know how to drive it, because of no exposure to such a thing. A stupid person, on the other hand, might have seen automobiles, but would still not be able to drive one, because he imagines that in order to move it you have to speak to it and ask it to move!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts