Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, so I'm at Toyota of San Bernardino having the oil changed (service contract). I ask them NOT to wash my car as last time they scratched the paint. So they wash it anyway and scratched my driver side door. They got grease all over both the driver and passenger side mats and there was what appeared to be part of a fried egg sandwich on the pax side seat. Incompetent idiots.

They did wash the mats and they did get the grease out, but still. Argh!

Edit...

Just checked the dash cam. Dude was going through my car looking for stuff to steal but somehow never noticed the dashcam???? It's a Falcon. Kind of hard to miss.

I'm PO'd.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Okay, so I'm at Toyota of San Bernardino having the oil changed (service contract). I ask them NOT to wash my car as last time they scratched the paint. So they wash it anyway and scratched my driver side door. They got grease all over both the driver and passenger side mats and there was what appeared to be part of a fried egg sandwich on the pax side seat. Incompetent idiots.

They did wash the mats and they did get the grease out, but still. Argh!

Edit...

Just checked the dash cam. Dude was going through my car looking for stuff to steal but somehow never noticed the dashcam???? It's a Falcon. Kind of hard to miss.

I'm PO'd.
Call and write the dealership GM and cc. The service manager .. You'll get something out of them , dealerships don't want the negative yelps or complaints to the corp office

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call and write the dealership GM and cc. The service manager .. You'll get something out of them , dealerships don't want the negative yelps or complaints to the corp office
I'm going to send them the video of the guy going through my glove compartment and center console.

Also the service manager said there shouldn't have been two guys in the car yet that's on video too. He even adjusts the seat to get comfortable.

They also drove my car for 9 miles for some unknown reason.

The guy even commented on my Uber trade dress which was in the glove compartment.

Nothing was missing so I assume they were looking for change. I emptied the change before going in.

A dealership should not have this kind of stuff happening.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I take my car for service at Toyota of Hollywood. It has the advantage of being in the L.A. core, so when the oil change is done I can start earning those incentives.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I try to go to irvine or anywhere that rich smug bastards live to do dealershit things. They usually try harder. Workers in fontana, mo valley, riverside and SB tend to reflect the communities around them. Not in all instances, but definitely with auto service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts