Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the limited but ultimately fulfilling time that I have had to enjoy my fabulous career as an elite professional Über Partner, I have never once succumbed to any of their ridiculous surveys. Not once. My theory has always been, if my opinion is so valued, and my feedback so important, well quite simply show me the important dollars for completing the survey with my important answers.

Well today, I was very nearly tempted to change my stand in this regard. The allure of the words in the large 'advertisement' on my home screen very nearly hooked me -

"We would love to learn more about your experiences and preferences driving with Über......"

I thought, this is it. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for. The chance for a total free flow of ideas and a description of experiences and adventures to date, which will captivate and entertain the Über fellowship for generations to come.

No more 10,000 character limits, no more censoring of anything considered just a little bit too [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]. Finally I will be able to let it rip, to indulge the very lucky readers with a full blown, a no holes barred exposé of the life and times of the Über driver at large.

Product Font Screenshot House Rectangle

I opened the survey with the greatest of hopes; with the most extraordinary expectation of positive outcomes, and I was ready and willing to lay open my soul and bare my body for all the very lucky readers who would have been just salivating and drooling, with hearts pounding at the opportunity of stepping into my jocks shoes for just one day. The anticipation and excitement were almost palpable.

Alas, it wasn't to be. I have once again been Übered! The survey has no interest whatsoever in the life and times of the humble driver, all it is interested in is whether different aspects of the app are up to scratch.

What a crock, who gives a flying duck about the app? It is like asking a pax "would you prefer to have dinner at Chianti or Louca's" compared to "What gives you the greatest delight in the Über app. Being able to award 5☆'s or Above and Beyond badges?"

What a massive, massive disappointment!

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
In the limited but ultimately fulfilling time that I have had to enjoy my fabulous career as an elite professional Über Partner, I have never once succumbed to any of their ridiculous surveys. Not once. My theory has always been, if my opinion is so valued, and my feedback so important, well quite simply show me the important dollars for completing the survey with my important answers.

Well today, I was very nearly tempted to change my stand in this regard. The allure of the words in the large 'advertisement' on my home screen very nearly hooked me -

"We would love to learn more about your experiences and preferences driving with Über......"

I thought, this is it. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for. The chance for a total free flow of ideas and a description of experiences and adventures to date, which will captivate and entertain the Über fellowship for generations to come.

No more 10,000 character limits, no more censoring of anything considered just a little bit too [REDACTED] or [REDACTED]. Finally I will be able to let it rip, to indulge the very lucky readers with a full blown, a no holes barred exposé of the life and times of the Über driver at large.

View attachment 237766

I opened the survey with the greatest of hopes; with the most extraordinary expectation of positive outcomes, and I was ready and willing to lay open my soul and bare my body for all the very lucky readers who would have been just salivating and drooling, with hearts pounding at the opportunity of stepping into my jocks shoes for just one day. The anticipation and excitement were almost palpable.

Alas, it wasn't to be. I have once again been Übered! The survey has no interest whatsoever in the life and times of the humble driver, all it is interested in is whether different aspects of the app are up to scratch.

What a crock, who gives a flying duck about the app? It is like asking a pax "would you prefer to have dinner at Chianti or Louca's" compared to "What gives you the greatest delight in the Über app. Being able to award 5☆'s or Above and Beyond badges?"

Your last sentence describes most Uber Drivers careers.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
oh John, you silly little tripper, as if Uber cares what you think, what you "feel"or what you think you might get from a ping. go home, have a wank, see how you feel in about an hour,...... maybe you can face going out again

and heres me thinking you were outrgaged at the Moslem greeting at the bottom of the email... "eid Mubarak" .... seriously????

Eid Mubarak or (Arabic: عيد مبارك‎) is a Muslim greeting reserved for use on the festivals of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Fitr. Eid means "celebration", and Mubarak means "blessed". In the social sense, people usually celebrate Eid al-Fitr after Ramadan and Eid-al-Adha in the month of Dhul Haj (12th and Final Islamic month). Some state this exchange of greetings is a cultural tradition and not part of any religious obligation. However, it is only used during the celebration of the two Muslim holidays.[1][2]

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
oh John, you silly little tripper, as if Uber cares what you think, what you "feel"or what you think you might get from a ping. go home, have a wank, see how you feel in about an hour,...... maybe you can face going out again
I noticed the screenshot and thought that he may have written something that included or revolved around Eid Mubarak.

·
Registered
13 Posts
so Uber is observing Moslem festivals now.....no wonder you're disgusted
What a terrible thing to write, you should be ashamed.

View attachment 237766

I think these surveys are worthwhile, Uber act on the feedback they receive, what's your problem with it? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
not at all. I will never be ashamed to call out a culture that systematically deny's the rights of women.
you should be ashamed Mrs Frear , oh yeaah, and if you're one of the 60% who voted for gay marraige, you oughta know the moslems want them dead too. jus' sayin;););)

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Babe....yes nice.....Mmmmm......Mutual. Always better when we're together...:)

Sounds like a plan. Lord knows we both have enough pent up frustrations requiring release - and, always better when we're together.

I think we need to revisit your irony and sarcasm lessons as my OP message has escaped you again. I'm more than happy to recommence your tuition.

Always better when we're together.

After all this time it is really nice that you are talking to me again, thank you, I like that..:)

It's always better when we're together
Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

I think these surveys are worthwhile, Uber act on the feedback they receive, what's your problem with it? Am I missing something?
...yes,these surveys are probably very worthwhile to uber,or at least to uber muppets who are putting it up to the drivers,justifying the money they getting paid from money generated by drivers and inventors...and what is most important,stopping drivers and investors asking questions about improving uber running uber like a business venture not like a mafia as it is now...
...what is your avatar?is it a mole???...
...at least those buggers should ask drivers if drivers are going to stay loyal to uber???
...sure,as much as uber is loyal to the drivers...:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
...uber spend plenty of money on a psychologists and other "quacks"and was told that using a female names to communicate with so called "PARTNERS"(drivers) will hoodwink "PARTNERS" to be trusting more than if communicating with males...
...we already have Bath who have been know to use both male and female in the profile, and many UP forum users reckons that B is an uber mole...do we have some more???I think so...:eek::oops::eek:

·
Registered
15,929 Posts

Since when?

Yes, you're missing a lot. If they acted on what we really care about the rates would be higher. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.