Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
MLB All Star game weekend is this weekend, so downtown should be busy daytime hours Sunday-Tuesday. Sleep Train concerts can get you long rides back north and demand is usually very high. Can just be a bit of a pain finding your rider amongst the sea. Selena Gomez concert will be popular, so would suggest posting up there starting at like 1030 for early leavers. I drive SUV so any more of my advice is not much use to you (as is most of the advice to me on here lol) unless you drive that as well. Different game for us.

· Registered
43 Posts
Is it difficult downtown at nights to find your riders? I see it surge all the time at night but haven't ventured out there.
It usually isn't too bad. Sometimes you'll get a ping that by the time you accept and load your map the pickup is behind you and you're on a one-way street, so you have to go back around the block. I always call my pickups instead of texting downtown to confirm pickup location. Get to know the one-way streets, a few shortcuts, and what roads get closed or redirected for baseball games.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.