Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to one of the Greenhub and one of the desk support told me Toronto Police started to be like pax requesting a ride, and force the drivers to end the trip, so they can check the driver's documents. it is true? if it is true did it ever happen to any one?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Interesting. I did not realize police had that authority. Hope they don't hop into mine when I'm in a not so pleasant mood. I'll say, "no". Which I am sure will be followed by a beating...but that's the mind set I have and why I drive uber and can't get out.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Today I went to one of the Greenhub and one of the desk support told me Toronto Police started to be like pax requesting a ride, and force the drivers to end the trip, so they can check the driver's documents. it is true? if it is true did it ever happen to any one?
It's true. It happened to me. But it wasn't Toronto Police. It was Sergei with his badge. I smacked him upside his head and sent him on his way. Ask him.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Why does everyone care about Sergei reporting people with snow tires? I think it's a waste of time and his energy could be spent better doing other things but if that's what he wants to do, let him.

I haven't seen anyone get so much hate since Actionjax.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Why does everyone care about Sergei reporting people with snow tires? I think it's a waste of time and his energy could be spent better doing other things but if that's what he wants to do, let him.

I haven't seen anyone get so much hate since Actionjax.
It's all these people with their BS stories trying to give us a scare (like this thread). I think it gets them going. Gotta throw a little shade on them just for the f*ck of it.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Police really have better things to do then to catch ubers not following city regulations.

There's a team of 10 people doing all the taxi / ride sharing law enforcing in the city. They do not need to waste money for a ride. They can just stay at Union Station

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No way this is happening , already a police shortage and threatening to drop even more cops by the city so they're gonna start busting Ubers?, BS story and besides if they hop in and say to end the trip you wouldn't be able to end it , too short , more bullshit scare propaganda .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.