Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To avoid confrontation, I took Pax to their destination after their first stop. They were unsuccessful getting drugs because they called dealer when they got back into my car. I knew for sure then. It was a sketchy area also. If I report this to Uber, can they delete the trip history on pax's account? I don't want my name or my plate number shown to them.

· Premium Member
75,181 Posts
To avoid confrontation, I took Pax to their destination after their first stop. They were unsuccessful getting drugs because they called dealer when they got back into my car. I knew for sure then. It was a sketchy area also. If I report this to Uber, can they delete the trip history on pax's account? I don't want my name or my plate number shown to them.
Did they offer you any ?
It is customary for customers to buy you something when you take them to drive through.

· Premium Member
12,611 Posts
No point in reporting it. At most 1* them.

Course this is Cali so there is almost a day that doesn't go by where I smell something.

· Premium Member
2,668 Posts
On uber, the rider account has a list of rides taken with a nice pic of ur name and face along with ur car description, license plate, and what they rated u. It's very discomforting that uber provides a ride log for pax like that.

Took a pax to a deal once. Ended trip and drove off when they got out. I don't want to be in the cross hairs of some gang war.
Me too. Took one guy to a house that had steel mesh front door with bars. He said it was her sisters house and that he was gonna pickup something up. He went to knock on door and I saw no one opening the door for a good 5 mins. Didn't like the situation I was in so I told him to order another ride. I RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! on out of there real fast.

· Registered
9,688 Posts
Took a pax to a deal once. Ended trip and drove off when they got out. I don't want to be in the cross hairs of some gang war.
I did the same thing once when i got a drug deal vibe. Theyre going to leave your car to get the drugs, you even say they got back in the car. Once they cleared your car, drive off end rrip and stay offline until you get into a better part of town. Immediately report the incident to uber. You may still get a 1 star but you avoid the risk.

No they wont remove the trip from the history.

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was two of them. One stayed in my car while the other went in. I did give them a 1*. Sad thing is I don't think it will matter because they talked about always riding Uber but yet they had 5* rating. Most likely they make new accounts because they talked about using a lot of Uber gift cards.

· Registered
2,243 Posts
On uber, the rider account has a list of rides taken with a nice pic of ur name and face along with ur car description, license plate, and what they rated u. It's very discomforting that uber provides a ride log for pax like that.
Do you know what remains if you quickly cancel on a ride? Is the same info there for pax about the driver?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.