Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take Sweet Pea Whitaker in his prime over Money Mayweather in his prime. Would be the most boring fight in history.
I don't know why. Whitaker lost to Oscar, Oscar lost to Mayweather...

Don't sell Mayweather short. He can force the action if he has to.

Plus, "Sweet" pea evicted his own mother. Bad, bad karma

·
Banned
6,928 Posts
I don't know why. Whitaker lost to Oscar, Oscar lost to Mayweather...

Don't sell Mayweather short. He can force the action if he has to.

Plus, "Sweet" pea evicted his own mother. Bad, bad karma
Oscar had a good strategy against Mayweather, lost by split decision. Just wasn't active enough to pull it off. Whitaker was over the hill when he fought Oscar and lost a close decision.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oscar had a good strategy against Mayweather, lost by split decision. Just wasn't active enough to pull it off. Whitaker was over the hill when he fought Oscar and lost a close decision.
Oscar had a great strategy against Mayweather. Take advantage of the one weakness in Mayweather's game which is his habit of backing straight up. Oscar went in behind the double and triple jab over and over again but unfortunately he was never able to exploit that to any great advantage. Then inexplicably he stopped fighting the last few rounds. Oscar's real dumb you see.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
These guys, none of em got a clue.

No skills just muscle, if even that....probably comes down to whose banned performance enhancer cocktail gets closest to being blatantly obvious, yet still passes or circumvents official testing

Last REAL big name fighter was Kostya Tszyu.

Just IMAGINE, for a second, what it would look like if Tszyu WASNT operating with the body of an extremely short, fairly well-toned but really rather averagely muscled middle aged guy????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts