Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
What about driving around 7:30 am in Hudson county and getting 1 ping per hour. This was a non stop pings area in the mornings. Uber is muerto. I can t wait to end it. I still need it 3-4 months. I will move to Europe in the summer and Uber is active for about two months in the city where I will relocate. Will see...

1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What about driving around 7:30 am in Hudson county and getting 1 ping per hour. This was a non stop pings area in the mornings. Uber is muerto. I can t wait to end it. I still need it 3-4 months. I will move to Europe in the summer and Uber is active for about two months in the city where I will relocate. Will see...
All the best in Europe...I used them for 2 years and Finished mtself:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
the map today was full of ants and thats not counting lyft cars.
Uber is finished cant make no money anymore.
I sat for a hour without a ping...finished for me
I've been in bar areas and fell asleep because I didn't get a ping for over one hour. On Saturday, I got out at about 8:30 and didn't get a fare until 10(truth be told I didn't take two back-to-back pings from $0.87/mile areas). Back in October, in that sane area, it seems that I was the only.car within five minutes of some popular apartment complexes, a bar, and a shopping place. Now, there are 3-4 cars that surround me. It has gotten to the point where I am considering moving 5-10 minutes away from the place where I station at. That might seem to be a sound strategy, but I started doing this gig more for experience than anything else. Now, I just don't like that I am spending so many hours sitting in my car doing nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.