Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
I'm optimistic. Lots of events in the Fall. If you time it to drive at high demand, it should be good. I'm now at 1 year, I can see how I did last Fall, it was pretty good and I was a nube. I think I can do 10 to 12 hrs a week for $200. That works for me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
its bad I've been driving about a year too. I remember a year ago if it was raining there would be surge 3.0+ multiple places. Now even on a day like yesterday you were lucky to break 2.0. Boost zones are down vs last year. Waits between rides are up. I'm only driving this week because of a good quest.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can't believe the lack of surge and rides. We had heavy rain most of the day in the Baltimore area and normally this would bring some surge and rides. Just too many drivers. I really thought things would get better with schools back in, but I was wrong.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The surge with Lyft now is too short, a few months back the surge was longer. Now, you only have about an hour in the morning to make something which is f difficult because of traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
It's a great job when puke fees make up a third of your earnings. Of course a dog shit in my car and Uber is non responsive. Emailed 3 times with an absolutely beautiful picture of the product as well. It was a damn piece of art. Kiss my fat ass Rohit
Id take a few pukes outside the car to make up for crappy nights not inside though pain in the ass to get the smell out

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
There is some sort of issue w/ the algorithm.

Old/Older drivers on the platform are probably getting hosed.
They're probably routing all the rides to the leaseholders.
I had both Uber driver apps on at the Gaithersburg Washingtonian Marriott no DF and somehow Mfume with Uber trade dress pulls up and picks up a passenger while I'm parked at the EV charging station topping off my car waiting for a ping...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.