Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Friday was dead as a door nail the weather put a lot of people off. Saturday seemed to be active. Still no where near the volume I have done in the past on a weekend. Either the market is saturated with drivers or people are too broke to go out.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friday was dead as a door nail the weather put a lot of people off. Saturday seemed to be active. Still no where near the volume I have done in the past on a weekend. Either the market is saturated with drivers or people are too broke to go out.
I think it's the oversaturation of the area.

·
Premium Member
8,924 Posts
It's going to be like that till schools back.

By the way, tip for the 4th. If you are planning on working downtown Raleigh after the fireworks there will likely be a surge (remember them) BUT keep in mind that the city gets divided in half along McDowell/Dawson. The police manage traffic heavily so it is really difficult to get across to the other side unless you go all the way down to MLK or up to Peace. Simple advice, pick one side or the other and don't take a ping on the other side. Also, ask your pax to walk a block off McDowell or Dawson to get picked up. If they don't understand you, cancel and get another. You will only get one or two fares so try to make them count.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts