Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fair Park is already busy for drop offs and pickups will be busy around 11-1. Please for the love of your fellow drivers turn off apps from 12-1215 and again from 1-115 when it ends. lets get it surging.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Att was good for me....ate dinner in Arlington with friends stopped by att waited 15 minutes and pocked up a 3.2 to lewisville.. I had to screen 3 rides and cancel on them..but oh well.
I was there from 3x to 4.5x, no a single ping. finally got one at 2, she insisted that I have to get her at the stadium, cancelled her and it was a long ride to six flags drive:oops:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was there from 3x to 4.5x, no a single ping. finally got one at 2, she insisted that I have to get her at the stadium, cancelled her and it was a long ride to six flags drive:oops:
Access to lot 9 was the easiest I had ever seen last night. No line on Rogers street. That dirt lot on the corner of Rogers and Collins was full of cars and trucks earlier in the evening. ..by the time I came by they had towed them all off. I was watching as people came out to find out there shit got towed....it was funny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts