Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don'the post here much, but I am curious if anyone has had issues with Uber not reimbursing tolls paid during a trip. I drove a pax from St. Petersburg to Orlando /Sanford International Airport (130 miles ), paid tolls via Sunpass totalling about 5.00 in Feb. To this date they will not pay me without receipts for each toll. I sent them a screenshot of my statement showing each toll paid for that trip and they still want more proof. Is it time for Morgan & Morgan?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
HarleyRider,
I don't know why UBER isn't reimbursing you. I seem to get reimbursed for all tolls.

Is there a chance UBER thinks you should have gone a different route and avoided tolls? I don't see why. What reason do they give for not reimbursing you? Are you talking to an UBER human or are you simply receiving robotic replies? Good luck!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I've only had them screw up on tolls one time and it was the same thing - asking for receipts, toll booth names, etc. My advice to you is the same advice for anything concerning Uber support - you've got to send message after message after message until you get your way.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Oddly enough, the only time I had a toll not added on was when I had a trip from Clearwater to Orlando. I submitted receipts and got paid.
Every other toll has had no problems for me thus far.

·
Registered
277 Posts
When you go to the trip statement, does the outlined map show you taking toll routes? Im going to assume I-4 to 417, then to MCO.
One would think that would be evidence enough, however, this is Fuber we're talking about!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you go to the trip statement, does the outlined map show you taking toll routes? Im going to assume I-4 to 417, then to MCO.
One would think that would be evidence enough, however, this is Fuber we're talking about!
Their latest excuse is the trip took me outside of my local geofence therefore the tolls were not automatically picked up and that I need to provide receipts for each toll. I guess my Sunpass statement showing all the info they need isn'the good enough.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I guess I'm screwed following the app's directions to pick up a passenger that took me on a toll road? I didn't even think about it until after the trip, but I should be reimbursed for that!

·
Registered
277 Posts
In picking pax up, several times, the app has 'suggested' that I take the Crosstown. Several times I didn't...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts