Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that every time you cross Bay Area bridges you have to keep track of how much you get reimbursed for your toll. This is my third time emailing uber to adjust the fee for the Dumbarton Bridge I always get $2.50 and the toll is actually $5.00. What the fick is wrong with Uber? How the **** do they not know that a toll in the Bay Area does not cost $2.50 why would they program the system to only compensate us for less then what it costs? I'm sure they have stolen thousands of dollars from us drivers over the years for paying less then what it actually costs. I just don't understand how the hell and why the hell they would pay me $2.50 for a toll? Bastards. Anyone else getting jacked for toll crossings?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was the $2.50 based on 2 pool passengers in your car during that ride? Because i've seen in my earnings statement that they split the fee, (during this pool circumstance), so you still get $5 in total.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Was the $2.50 based on 2 pool passengers in your car during that ride? Because i've seen in my earnings statement that they split the fee, (during this pool circumstance), so you still get $5 in total.
yeah they do split the toll. lol sometimes i wanna wait in the cash line and tell the riders they have to give me cash so they get double charged.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, $2.50 for one passenger using Uberx....

Even if it was pool if I would have seen the five then I would be fine but maybe they could even be cutting people short on the pools too and all across the platform...

I just wanted to let everyone know watch your tolls....uber sometimes gives us less then what we are supposed to get so you have to email them and go through asking for your money..

·
Registered
668 Posts
You can go thru the carpool lane with 2 ppl on Dumbarton so you get charged $2.50 with a fast race, on the Bay Bridge you need 3 ppl for carpool lane...
what is the difference in price on the bay bridge between the carpool toll and the regs toll

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I noticed that every time you cross Bay Area bridges you have to keep track of how much you get reimbursed for your toll. This is my third time emailing uber to adjust the fee for the Dumbarton Bridge I always get $2.50 and the toll is actually $5.00. What the fick is wrong with Uber? How the &%[email protected]!* do they not know that a toll in the Bay Area does not cost $2.50 why would they program the system to only compensate us for less then what it costs? I'm sure they have stolen thousands of dollars from us drivers over the years for paying less then what it actually costs. I just don't understand how the hell and why the hell they would pay me $2.50 for a toll? Bastards. Anyone else getting jacked for toll crossings?
If you have to ask, "What the hell is wrong with Uber," you haven't been driving long enough..
Saddle up! It's a long list.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I noticed that every time you cross Bay Area bridges you have to keep track of how much you get reimbursed for your toll. This is my third time emailing uber to adjust the fee for the Dumbarton Bridge I always get $2.50 and the toll is actually $5.00. What the fick is wrong with Uber? How the &%[email protected]!* do they not know that a toll in the Bay Area does not cost $2.50 why would they program the system to only compensate us for less then what it costs? I'm sure they have stolen thousands of dollars from us drivers over the years for paying less then what it actually costs. I just don't understand how the hell and why the hell they would pay me $2.50 for a toll? Bastards. Anyone else getting jacked for toll crossings?
Look at fastrak website for toll prices. They change for different hours of day

1 - 12 of 12 Posts