Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Since when?
I had tolls charged to a ride last week.

I don't mind if they do it this way, then we'll get the full reimbursement. Including the $1.00 trip fee. :)

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since when?
I had tolls charged to a ride last week.

I don't mind if they do it this way, then we'll get the full reimbursement. Including the $1.00 trip fee. :)
Uber :eek:nce u get the bill upload it, will get the reimbursement: no time limit

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now u have keep track of your toll rides Calim them later after u received your bill

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ok so this is how it is done now. You track the trip id so that long ass number/letter for the trip then you upload the ETR bill the reimburse you for the toll cost not the camera fee or the on off fee. I took a trip that cost me 12$ and 6 of it was the toll fees. Uber gave me 6$ for the toll and that is it. That is the new toll system so if you don't have a transponder DO NOT TAKE THE ETR EVER. Uber will screw you out of money surprise surprise.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Last week i took 407 and ut did not add to the bill. I emailed the the uber rep said to send them the screen shot!!! I told them then i have to wait for the 407 statement which come at end of the month.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts