Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone this is chicken news with the weather update.

ITS GOING TO BE HOT...

TIPS FOR YOU.

(1) No waiting more than 10 mins at LAX. SERIOUSLY, you'll pass out. WHICH means Ignore POOL!!! UNLESS you're going swimming

(2) No speeding, dont burn out your engine.

(3) Drink water for yourself, HIDE it from your riders. :D Continue drinking in front of them.

(4) Leave all windows up with NO AC! But roll your window down and lock the windows of PAX! :cool:

(5) If you can seriously enjoy this gorgeous day.

STAY HYDRATED! HAVE FUN! IGNORE RUDE PAX! OH GO BLUE!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hello everyone this is chicken news with the weather update.

ITS GOING TO BE HOT...

TIPS FOR YOU.

(1) No waiting more than 10 mins at LAX. SERIOUSLY, you'll pass out. WHICH means Ignore POOL!!! UNLESS you're going swimming

(2) No speeding, dont burn out your engine.

(3) Drink water for yourself, HIDE it from your riders. :D Continue drinking in front of them.

(4) Leave all windows up with NO AC! But roll your window down and lock the windows of PAX! :cool:

(5) If you can seriously enjoy this gorgeous day.

STAY HYDRATED! HAVE FUN! IGNORE RUDE PAX! OH GO BLUE!
Lol at #4 , you do know that people have beaten the crap out of Uber drivers right? Why instigate a fight. This is straight up cause for a beat down.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol at #4 , you do know that people have beaten the crap out of Uber drivers right? Why instigate a fight. This is straight up cause for a beat down.
The second you touch me... all rules for Uber go out the window. I log off, you're on my time and insurance... BTW a good alternative to mace (mase) cleaning detergent bottle...

I don't like OP's anti-broccoli propaganda.
Lol ask deadmile about this one lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts