Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Breaking News: KekeLo Tedgey Chicken Vs. Angry PAX. More at 7:15 Russ.

Reporter, Russ- There was an incident with a Chicken today on the Uber platform. WE ARE LIVE AT WASHINGTON and LINCOLN. Take it away.

Well the report came in: Chicken called the ANGRY PAX and this is the conversation that ensued.

Chicken: Good morning Pax, Im on Lincoln Blvd and there's traffic. Are you trying to catch a flight?!

Angry PAX: Why, what are you asking for?

Chicken: ( looks at phone strike 1 ) If you're trying to-

Angry PAX: ( yells at Chicken strike 2 ) How long is going to it take.

Chicken: 5 to 10 mins. ( checks rating 4.53 and surge 1.8x already thinking pass )

Angry Pax: if it's 5 fine. 10 i'll get somebody else.

Chicken: I ONLY ASKED BECAUSE I DIDN'T

Angry: Do I need to get somebody else

Chicken: ( strike 3 ) click

Angry PAX calls ( straight to voicemail ) Thanks for calling but we're not sure who you're trying to reach. Have a nice day.

Russ what do you make of this? THE Chicken was not gettkng burned today. Back to your regularly scheduled yelling at PAX.

Duck to you studios.

·
Premium Member
14,279 Posts

Reporter, Russ- There was an incident with a Chicken today on the Uber platform. WE ARE LIVE AT WASHINGTON and LINCOLN. Take it away.

Well the report came in: Chicken called the ANGRY PAX and this is the conversation that ensued.

Chicken: Good morning Pax, Im on Lincoln Blvd and there's traffic. Are you trying to catch a flight?!

Chicken: 5 to 10 mins. ( checks rating 4.53 and surge 1.8x already thinking pass )

Angry PAX calls ( straight to voicemail ) Thanks for calling but we're not sure who you're trying to reach. Have a nice day.

Russ what do you make of this? THE Chicken was not gettkng burned today. Back to your regularly scheduled yelling at PAX.
HI, HI, HI, YOU BETTER GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AGAIN. I'AM UPSET WITH YOU YOUNG MAN:(:(:(

You did the right thang. It's not worth it dealing with those paxes who have low rating. If they're in a RUSH, it's their problem. I won't speed for those clowns;)

And, screw their bad attitudes.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
Where is that ChortlingCrison with his unique brand of duck humor?
I was distracted by "the suewho".

HI, HI, HI, YOU BETTER GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AGAIN. I'AM UPSET WITH YOU YOUNG MAN:(:(:(

You did the right thang. It's not worth it dealing with those paxes who have low rating. If they're in a RUSH, it's their problem. I won't speed for those clowns;)

And, screw their bad attitudes.:rolleyes:
Chicken, don't piss off the Kekelo!!! She'll send the ducks after you!

·
Premium Member
23,282 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts