Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every weekend it gets harder and harder to decide whether or not to go out. I hate sitting around doing nothing and not getting paid for it. sit for 3 hours work sometimes 3 pings in a row then sit again. Why can't the pings be steady like they are in Orlando? When I go to Orlando I get a ping as soon as I turn the ap on. There is no sitting around bored. But it's 45 miles away.

Two weeks ago we had enough Ubers on a1a to give every hotel their own private Uber driver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I heard Orlando airport deal very close to scheduled completion by 9/1 with the fare raised to $1.25 mile.
At .75 cents a mile you can have it all,
Absolute impossibility to turn any profit with that fee,

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
I heard Orlando airport deal very close to scheduled completion by 9/1 with the fare raised to $1.25 mile.
Heard?!
I heard Travis gonna make you pay him for the privilege to drive and pick up his rude riders.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I usually stay out till 2:30. Not tonight, dont have the patience. Think vodka is whispering softly to come molest the bottle.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Highly doubt a deal is coming being Uber can't even follow the rules they agreed to with the City of Orlando. Unless they're out-lobbying Mears, which is doubtful.

If it's true, I may consider turning the app on out that way again...the airport is pissing distance to my real job.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually stay out till 2:30. Not tonight, dont have the patience. Think vodka is whispering softly to come molest the bottle.
I've always been scared to stay out past midnight. I worry someone is going to puke in my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts