Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was Saturday night, I got an uber ping at 2:15 am (1.5x) surge. It was 7 minutes away. I finally begin to arrive and I see the lone attractive blonde waving at me across the busy street. I initiate my uturn, and then I see right next to the blonde her brunette friend is kneeled down behind a parked car PUKING into the gutter. The blonde is alternating between waving at me and smiling and looking down at her friend with concern.

I smiled, shook my head, and as I made eye contact, promptly cancelled and drove off into the night. PSA if your friend is puking don't call the uber.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Does the cleaning fee get billed to the customer? Or does Uber corporate just eat the cost and pay the driver themselves?

·
Registered
9 Posts
How hard is it to get them to take care of a cleaning fee. I don't let people eat in my car and had a guy apparently pull a burger out of his backpack and proceed to take off the pickles and other condiments off and leave them on the floor with the ketchup that was on them before I smelled it and told him no food. after he got out I looked back there and had to pickup his mess them clean the carpets to get the ketchup and mustard out of the carpet

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I've never had to submit a claim but from what I have read here it is pretty easy to do. You should have taken pictures and submitted it to Uber. Even if you clean it yourself they are likely to reimburse you something.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Saturday I drove pax for $56 on xl the ******s tried to hide the the puker on the third roll lol until I got down to let them out but told them to clean it and I would just charge them $100 for the smell they said ok but as soon as they where done wiping the puke they just gave me $30 good thing I had taken my pictures first and then after all still ended up charging them $200 thru uber got it payed the following day f***ing pax think they could just get away with what they want....

·
Registered
45 Posts
How hard is it to get them to take care of a cleaning fee. I don't let people eat in my car and had a guy apparently pull a burger out of his backpack and proceed to take off the pickles and other condiments off and leave them on the floor with the ketchup that was on them before I smelled it and told him no food. after he got out I looked back there and had to pickup his mess them clean the carpets to get the ketchup and mustard out of the carpet
WHAT?!?!?! thats the worst thing I've heard a sober pax do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts