Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my Pax :: Amy Your rate is 4,6 You not get in my car ! i accpeted you to get your $5 cash ! thanks for only $4 uber keep the $1

Hey Amy ! I'm your femal driver LoLo "who called you
asked you : where do you going to !?
You said : You don't know !!!! mmm ! my job ! to drive me to what ever in there !

I said oh yes sure ! just called you tell you it's heavy triffice i meet you soon as posible !

Hey Amyyyyyyy
let me tell you Cheapoo Creeipoo Amy! You orders Pool ! to date guys you so outdated ! you hair was Fazzy & Ugly and your dress like nasty ugly ! you cheap got pool ! you can't find Boy friend on criglsit and online you pooling to find man ! most girls in dc do that ! You paid $2 oh you may have uber pool pass ! hey was fun i make you walk to door 5 ! had to cancel and leave you Yes i saw you coming close to me ! just gave you lesson in life respect human what ever his her job is ! i had 20 people like you used to work for me !it was hot today i left you with 2 bag ! was fun you wave and run after me you !!!! learn respect drivers ! i have your address so you don't tell me what is my job ! my job i pick up nice people not rude people like you ! if you are tweeting or facebooking my profile or Pictrue i keep eye there every day i know your address you going to be in jail for posting my car info ! already took one to jail last month ! thanks for $4 canclation fee ! i thank on behalf uber for $1 & hey do uber i i promise i accept you and you pay for cancaltion !

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
To my Pax :: Amy Your rate is 4,6 You not get in my car ! i accpeted you to get your $5 cash ! thanks for only $4 uber keep the $1

You said : You don't know !!!! mmm ! my job ! to drive me to what ever in there !

I said oh yes sure ! just called you tell you it's heavy triffice i meet you soon as posible !

Hey Amyyyyyyy
let me tell you Cheapoo Creeipoo Amy! You orders Pool ! to date guys you so outdated ! you hair was Fazzy & Ugly and your dress like nasty ugly ! you cheap got pool ! you can't find Boy friend on criglsit and online you pooling to find man ! most girls in dc do that ! You paid $2 oh you may have uber pool pass ! hey was fun i make you walk to door 5 ! had to cancel and leave you Yes i saw you coming close to me ! just gave you lesson in life respect human what ever his her job is ! i had 20 people like you used to work for me !it was hot today i left you with 2 bag ! was fun you wave and run after me you !!!! learn respect drivers ! i have your address so you don't tell me what is my job ! my job i pick up nice people not rude people like you ! if you are tweeting or facebooking my profile or Pictrue i keep eye there every day i know your address you going to be in jail for posting my car info ! already took one to jail last month ! thanks for $4 canclation fee ! i thank on behalf uber for $1 & hey do uber i i promise i accept you and you pay for cancaltion !
Amy no get in my car either.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts

Hey Amyyyyyyy
tenor-1.gif

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey Amy you fozzy Sheezy poolsyyyy fishhyy can't sleep i hope you read this ! you know i wait for you here ! to make u look like Hoeeely poooly broke Ash !!!! i'm here for you tomorrow i drive close to your street i want see you ugly fat loser face ! you will see nasty asian girl uber driver ! for real watch for me Amy
# MAGA i hope you were not white so Turmo deport you :) Amy write me back
if you read this Foozzzy puzzzy cheapoooy poorly girl

·
Premium Member
59,804 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm thinking thongs and a tub of either mud or jello. :cool:
hope she see this and replay me !
today had other girl after ping she called me she said " Hey are you Here ! I sad sound like you in Rush ! Are you ? she said No answer my question Uber saying you Here ! i said you just requested it's not even one mint do you think I fly ? she said ! Oh my gosh You Rude ! i had to say to her You know just wait for me i show you Who is rude ! i used all B and S words ! she was say Oh my god i don't need You ! she said she cance i said hold on Hoe ! call uber helicopter ! she was talking ask me if i'm coming or not said you know what it's 2 minute now click cancel and i got your $5 i'm not moving not coming she was so Pist she say i won't pay come pick me up i said walk to me it's 3 miles she really got crazy she cancel she as 4,7 rate

·
Registered
212 Posts
1235501_320246961455228_1340530366_n.jpg
hope she see this and replay me !
today had other girl after ping she called me she said " Hey are you Here ! I sad sound like you in Rush ! Are you ? she said No answer my question Uber saying you Here ! i said you just requested it's not even one mint do you think I fly ? she said ! Oh my gosh You Rude ! i had to say to her You know just wait for me i show you Who is rude ! i used all B and S words ! she was say Oh my god i don't need You ! she said she cance i said hold on Hoe ! call uber helicopter ! she was talking ask me if i'm coming or not said you know what it's 2 minute now click cancel and i got your $5 i'm not moving not coming she was so Pist she say i won't pay come pick me up i said walk to me it's 3 miles she really got crazy she cancel she as 4,7 rate

1 - 20 of 63 Posts